The Lassiter High School Marching Trojans have been invited to march in the 2019 Tournament of Roses Parade on January 1, 2019.
Students who intend on going must register with our tour operator, Super Holiday Tours, as soon as possible.
- Download this PDF and follow the instructions.
- You should create your student’s account an parent’s or guardian’s email address.
- There is a $50 non-refundable fee when creating the account.
- After creating an account, go back in and add your student as a traveler.
If you have more than one student going, return again and a 2nd traveler.
Parents and Family who want to travel using our tour operator may do so. They are considered “followers” and will do most of the events the band does and stay at a nearby hotel. Note: you must use a different email address than the one used for you student to set up these accounts.
- If you want to travel all 6 days like the band, download the 6-Night Followers Registration Instructions.
- If you want to travel for just 4 days and see the parade but not be at every band event, then you can choose the 4-Night Registration Instructions.
Note: follower’s packages do not include airfare. You arrange for your air travel.
Questions or problems? Contact the Super Holiday Tours.
A Message from Super Holiday Tours
At Super Holiday Tours, we pride ourselves on ensuring complete transparency to our clients as they prepare to travel with us on their upcoming adventure. Accordingly, we ask that all Students, Chaperones and Directors who plan on traveling follow the instructions below in order to register you for your upcoming trip!
Please note there is a two step process, Creating the account and creating the traveler’s profile. The Account Holder will oversee account activity, ie. trip information and trip payments, specific to the Trip.